RGNPA Residency Boundaries
The authority and jurisdiction of this Association shall be derived from the resident membership which shall reside within the following boundaries:
- Highway 880 and the Alameda (Southwest side), down the Alameda to Naglee Avenue (North side)
- Naglee Avenue (North side) to Park Avenue (West side)
- Park Avenue (West side) up to, but not including Calaveras encompassing homes on both sides of Rosecrest Terrace
- Dana Avenue (Southwest side) to Hester (Northwest side) to Olive (North side) to Wabash (East side) to Forest (North side) -- (this is the route including Lincoln School)
- Forest Avenue (North side) to Bascom Avenue (East side) to the continuation of Forest Avenue (North side) to Highway 880.
Any disputes or changes in the boundaries of this Association shall be referred to the Board of Directors of the RGNPA in writing.